Nodes are one of EMEA’s leading digital product development agencies. We shape and build enterprise-grade solutions for amazing clients like Careem and Atlantis The Palm to further their business transformation objectives. We started life in Copenhagen as a mobile specialist and now we apply our mobile-first mindset to solving business challenges around the world. Our EMEA division totals 140+ employees across our offices including Dubai, London, Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam. Our global network exceeds 1,200+ employees across Tokyo, New York and Singapore.
Our Dubai office was established in February 2019 and is a leading growth market globally. We have an exciting and dynamic working environment with digital technologists and strategists who are passionate about high-quality delivery. We operate a relaxed, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
About the Role
As a leading commercial figure in Dubai, you will be responsible for high revenue growth from both new business and through the retention and expansion of our existing clients. You will drive strategic engagement with executives in key accounts, while also crafting and executing strategies to increase and diversify Nodes account portfolio.
You will work closely with Delivery Directors to maintain our reputation for excellent delivery whilst working with a global engagement team to identify and capitalise on opportunities for growth in the market.
What you’ll do
Reporting into the UK + ME, Managing Director and EMEA, Commercial Lead and you will:
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with all clients and executive sponsors
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal colleagues, highlighting opportunities for service and product enhancements
- Identify new workstreams and stakeholders within our client’s business environment
- Remain knowledgeable about industry trends and latest news affecting your market
- Lead new business development initiatives to consistently deliver revenue at or above targets, and own the sales pipeline
- Coordinate pitch responses to RFPs and briefs
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and execute an account based marketing sales strategy
- Research and author account development plans with goals and action steps for each account
- Represent Nodes at industry events and be a recognised thought leadership voice in the market
- Assists leadership team in continuing to build a successful team and culture which includes contributing to key successful hires and mentoring talent
- Exhibit respectful and caring behaviours and values in every interaction with Nodes talent
You are passionate about the way digital can transform the results of a business and you’ll demonstrate an interest in the trends and market forces affecting business in the GCC. You are a proactive and ambitious individual who is excited by the prospect of joining a high-growth company with ambitious targets.
You have proven experience of being a trusted advisor and you are comfortable interacting with c-level executives in a professional, concise and culturally sensitive manner.
You will be comfortable reporting into a global commercial structure and taking ultimate responsibility for the revenue target in the Dubai office.
- 8+ years’ experience with bespoke digital products in Group Account Director/similar role Ability to quickly grasp and concisely explain technological and business concepts
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior-level executives
- Experience delivering high growth numbers in a professional services consulting and /or technology led agency business
- Ability to think strategically about and execute commercial plans; you’re detail-oriented and have the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Willingness to travel in GCC and Europe (primarily London/Copenhagen)
- Ideally you’ll have experience with mobile solutions and/or Sitecore
- Ideally you’ll have an existing network in Dubai
- An inspiring work environment with talented colleagues
- A diverse range of challenges across a wide spectrum of sectors and business divisions
- A full-time position with clear paths for career progression
- Open and social office in the heart of the Dubai Marina/Jumeirah Lake Towers district
- Regular team socials and company bonding events outside of the office
- Medical insurance
- Annual return flight to home country
- Competitive compensation and annual leave allowance
- The chance to create a meaningful impact in an ambitious growth journey